[4/test] - Software Test Engineer - Automotive ( M/F)
All bigger cities in South- West, South and South- East Germany
Do you want to take a next step towards development of your career in automotive industry?
Are you searching for a new challenging tasks such as participating in the development of an autonomous vehicle Level 5?
You've come to the right place!
We are integrated part of leading engineering service provider – THE ALTEN Group. We support, advise, solve problems, create innovations. We are a competent development partner for renowned national and international customers, all German OEM’s as well as the TIER1 Suppliers.
Right now We are looking for employees for innovative projects within AUTOMOTIVE ADAS, Infotainment Systems or E-Mobility.
What would you be responsible for:
- Creation, definition, distribution and implementation of system tests along with project plans for vehicles
- Analysis of system requirements and/or system architecture design and approve the testability of requirements
- Preparation and documentation of the system integration test report and support the closing
- In case of deviations, responsibility to escalate the test lead and provide adequate information and proposals for decision makings
We are searching for candidates who have:
- Completed studies in Electronic-, Automotive-, Computer Engineering or a comparable course of study
- Advanced knowledge in software, system and test engineering
- Ideally experienced in Automotive SPICE process, test automation and with Vector tools (CANoe, CAPL)
- Good skills in vehicle networks (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet), in scripting languages (DXL) and in programming languages (Python, C/C++, C# or .Net)
- Very good English and ideally good German skills complete your profile
What we may offer:
- Permanent contract due to German law
- Help and advice for candidates from abroad plus relocation services for convenient start (Relocation package)
- Attractive renumeration plus bonus
- Attractive benefits on private healthcare and private pension funds
- Modern & international company culture
- Open company mindset (friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, pragmatic working environment, reachable management)
Ort: All bigger cities in South- West, South and South- East Germany
Kategorie: Automotive Engineering
Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir Dir gerne telefonisch oder via Mail gerne zur Verfügung.
+48 22 880 09 63