Requirements Engineer Automotive (M/F)
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Fulltime
All bigger cities in South- West, South and South- East Germany
Do you want to take a next step towards development of your career in automotive industry?
Are you searching for a new challenging tasks such as participating in the development of an autonomous vehicle Level 5?
You've come to the right place!
We are integrated part of leading engineering service provider – THE ALTEN Group. We support, advise, solve problems, create innovations. We are a competent development partner for renowned national and international customers, all German OEM’s as well as the TIER1 Suppliers.
Right now We are looking for employees for innovative projects within AUTOMOTIVE ADAS, Infotainment Systems or E-Mobility.
What would you be responsible for:
- Contribution to analysis of customer requirements within automotive domain
- Discuss open points with customers and stake holders
- Generating System Requirements and participating in system integration and system testing
- Manage requirements within tooling (most likely DOORS)
- Planning and organization of requirements engineering activities
We are searching for candidates who:
- University degree in computer science, electronics & telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable
- Commercial experience as requirement engineer
- Very good knowledge of system engineering within the automotive domain (esp. embedded SW development)
- Ability to understand and analyze technical requirements
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of requirements engineering process within Automotive industry
- Fluency in English is a must and good knowledge of German language is an advantage
What we may offer:
- Permanent contract due to German law
- Help and advice for candidates from abroad plus relocation services for convenient start (Relocation package)
- Attractive renumeration plus bonus
- Attractive benefits on private healthcare and private pension funds
- Modern & international company culture
- Open company mindset (friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, pragmatic working environment, reachable management)
Please send your CV using the following address: email@example.com or click the buttom below.
Location: All bigger cities in South- West, South and South- East Germany
Category: Automotive / Requirements / Systems Engineering
In case of interest please contact us directly via phone or write us an e-mail.
+48 22 880 09 63