[2/sw_ Arch] - Software Architect Embedded Systems (M/F/D)
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Fulltime
CLEAR-INTECH stands for expertise and experience par excellence in IT & ENGINEERING. In cooperation with our Partner Company in Germany, we support OEMs and TIER-1 suppliers from the initial idea to series production.
Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks, like participating in the development of an autonomous vehicle Level 5, and the chance to experience variety.
Right now, we are looking for employees for innovative projects within AUTOMOTIVE ADAS, Infotainment Systems or E-Mobility.
Share this passion and develop the mobility of the future with us – with an incredible opportunity in GERMANY.
What would you be responsible for:
- You create and maintain the software architecture of high-quality automotive software systems
- You define software components, relations between them, external interfaces, and dynamic behavior
- You analyze customer requirements, derive software architecture requirements, and ensure their traceability in the architectural design
- You ensure that your architectural design can be validated by the software integration test
- You support the project team regarding efficiency, quality, and maintainability of the software
- You discuss software architecture topics with the customer
- You support planning and development of frameworks and reusable components
We are searching for candidates who have:
- A relevant university degree
- At least 8 years of technical experience in complex embedded systems, preferably
- in automotive systems
- Understand the impact of design decisions on quality, reliability, and performance
- Know UML very well and you are experienced in using relevant modeling tools
- Have strong knowledge of embedded C or C++
- Have a profound knowledge of requirements engineering
- Ideally experienced with AUTOSAR and agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of safety-relevant software development (ISO 26262)
- An autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with
- a structured and precise working style
- Fluent knowledge in English or German
What we may offer:
- Permanent contract due to German law
- Help and advice for candidates from abroad plus relocation services for convenient start (Relocation package)
- Attractive renumeration plus bonus
- Attractive benefits on private healthcare and private pension funds
- Modern & international company culture
- Open company mindset (friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, pragmatic working environment, reachable management)
Category: Automotive Engineering
In case of interest please contact us directly via phone or write us an e-mail.
+48 22 880 09 63