V.I.E (M/F/D) Embedded Software Development Aerospace
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Fulltime
You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development!
This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years.
V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Development you are in charge of the development of embedded software for the aerospace industry (programming language C)
- You are responsible for software and system validation through the code coverage, the requirements tracing and the test automation
- You act as a support for SW engineering processes activities (ECSS-E-40, DO-178B, etc.)
- Furthermore, one of your main activities will be the Software Instrumentation for testing, especially regarding HiL testing (Hardware in the Loop)
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You hold a degree in Mechanic, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Good command of C/C++ and Assembler in the scope of embedded systems development
- Good knowledge of validation processes and corresponding tools
- You are a natural planner and feel comfortable with verbal but also written communication
- You speak English at a very good level, a basic knowledge of German is a plus
Seen below what you would gain:
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Interested? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today: or click the link below
Category: Automotive / Software Development
In case of interest please contact us directly via phone or write us an e-mail.
+48 22 880 09 63