Project Manager Software Development
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Fulltime
CLEAR-INTECH stands for expertise and experience par excellence in IT & ENGINEERING. In cooperation with our Partner Company in Germany, we support OEMs and TIER-1 suppliers from the initial idea to series production.
Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks, like participating in the development of an autonomous vehicle Level 5, and the chance to experience variety.
Right now, we are looking for employees for innovative projects within AUTOMOTIVE ADAS, Infotainment Systems or E-Mobility. Share this passion and develop the mobility of the future with us – with an incredible opportunity in GERMANY
Apply now for position as:
What would you be responsible for:
- Planning and tracking the development activities, deadlines, milestones,
- Quality assurance measures in the area of software
- Leading and Coordinating an international team of software development engineers
- Closure contact with internal and external suppliers
- Work directly with the sales department and provide technical support
- Bear the functional responsibility for software change management.
We are searching for candidates who have:
- University degree in computer science, technical computer science, electrical engineering
- or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the development of software, especially in the automotive sector;
- Practical knowledge of Automotive SPICE
- Experience in management of software projects and guidance of projects
- Your communicative manner is convincing
- Relevant experience in functional and disciplinary management of development team in the area of software
- Good knowledge of real-time operating systems / embedded microcontrollers
- Sound knowledge of requirements management, preferably with DOORS
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and experience in the field of functional safety (ISO26262) are their major advantages.
- Fluent in German and English
What we may offer:
- Permanent contract due to German law
- Attractive renumeration plus bonus
- Relocation package
- Attractive benefits on private healthcare and private pension funds
- Modern & international company culture
- Open company mindset (friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, pragmatic working environment, reachable management)
Interested? Please send your CV using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below
Category: Automotive / Others
In case of interest please contact us directly via phone or write us an e-mail.
+48 22 880 09 63